Erasmus+ placement activity can be conducted in institutions contacted by the home University, or in institutions-companies contacted by the student.
Students who wish to make a placement should first apply to these institutions. After receiving a positive answer from the company that you have applied, you will ask them to send an acceptance letter which is supposed to be attached in your Erasmus Application file.
The application deadline for Student Placement Mobility 2016/2017 Academic Year
08 February 2017 - 15 March 2017
All candidate students should take the foriegn language exam prepared by FSMVU Foreign Language Department School.
Students will be responsible of their traineeship companies.
Students will be responsible of their own accommodation arrangements.
Traineeship can be done between 2 to 12 months. Students can not do traineeships than 2 months and more than 12 months.
Mobility should be completed before September 30th, 2017.
1. Find a company which will be related with field of your study(E.g. Law Faculty students should do their traineeship in a Law Office).
2. Fill out Application Form
3. Take an acceptance letter from company.(scanned copies accepted). Your letter should include exact traineeship periods with DD/MM/YYYY – DD/MM/YYYY.
4. Print out your application, sign and bring it to FSMVU Erasmus Office with official transcript and acceptance letter.
5. Take the English Proficiency Test. (22 March 2017)
The selection criteria is determined by the National Agency, which is 50% GPA, 50% foreign language knowledge.
Once the total score is calculated, Erasmus+ Office announces required minimum score. The students with the minimum score will have the right to benefit from Erasmus+ Student Placement on grant.
Erasmus students make their prepations for their work placement abroad (obtaining visa, organization of documents, accomodation) by themselves, they can consult their Erasmus Department Coordinators and Erasmus Office when they have problems. In order to help the student with the visa applications, a document will be given by the Erasmus Office to the student indicating that he/she is an Erasmus Work Placement student.